Dr. Serena Elias, DA, AP
Services & Rates
First Acupuncture Treatment
Allow up to 2 hours for this visit. Included are a complete Medical profile and Acupuncture profile, a Chinese-type physical exam, and your first Acupuncture treatment. For subsequent visits allow one hour. Your condition determines actual treatment time: the visit may be a brief 15 minutes or as long as one hour.
Acupuncture needles are sterile, disposable and discarded after each use. Needles used in this office are as slender as a human hair and solid but flexible. It is seldom necessary to penetrate much below the surface of the skin.
Non-needle treatments are also offered which includes moxibustion, magnetic therapy, infra-red heat therapy, and electro-stimulation to name a few. Acupuncture therapies also help children, and many children patients experience wonderful healing at the clinic. Children age 7 and older may be treated.
- Initial Evaluation and Treatment: contact office
- Acupuncture: contact office
- Other acupuncture therapies: contact office.
- Micro-Stimulation Facial (Non-Surgical Facelift): ask about micro-stim promotions.
- Massage Therapy also offered: we have a variety of qualified therapists to administer the massage technique you prefer, including pre-natal, lymphatic drainage, deep tissue, hot stones and swedish. Prices vary accordingly. Contact office.